TallinnHome is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and supports the Data Protection Act in spirit and word. The information we collect from you is only what is required by us to provide you with the information, products and/or services you have requested. When you submit your personal details to us as described below you will be deemed to consent to their use by us in the ways indicated.
We gather collective information about all of our users to provide us with statistics about the popularity and success of different parts of the website. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our customers and how we can continuously improve the user experience. We may share anonymised and impersonal data with our partners to monitor and demonstrate the performance of the site or for security purposes.
To register with TallinnHome, you must provide some of your personal data, including name, address, telephone number etc. The information collected during registration is required for several reasons including: i) to allow us to contact you to provide the service requested; ii) to customize the content of our site to meet your specific needs; iii) to make you aware of additional products and services that you may find of interest; or iv) to contact you regarding site updates and enhancements.
NB! We use your personal information as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation. By using our website you accept the terms of this Data Protection Statement.
Cookies in themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s computer. We will ask your consent whenever you intend to submit Information via the website.
Our web-servers may automatically store the following Information about you: your ISP, your IP address, your web browser type and version, the number of colours your screen is displaying, your operating system, the URL you clicked to get to the website, time/ date, http accept string (e.g. mime data types that the browser accepts), the locale setting of the computer/ browser and all other data made available by your browser, and this information is used to make the website operate more efficiently.
Use of Data
You do not have to provide any information in order to use the website. Access to certain sections and features of the website is dependant upon the provision of information and without that information we may be unable to provide such access or features. You may be asked to provide the following information in the course of using the website such as a valid e-mail address and/or your name and address.
We will use information as follows:
• To supply goods and/ or services as requested by you, including such transfer of information to partners, employees, agents and third parties as required for this purpose;
• For internal administration purposes;
• To market services to you by phone, e-mail, text or letter;
• Information will be stored upon a computer server which is located in Estonia and the UK only for the purpose of operating the website;
• We may transfer its business assets (which include Information) on sale or merger of any part of its business;
• We may transfer its information as required to obtain legal advice, comply with legal requirements, protect its rights and property, and the safety of its employees, clients, suppliers and others.
Summary of terms
• WEB SERVER – A server that delivers web pages to your computer.
• BROWSER – A software application (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox) used to locate and display web pages.
• IP (INTERNET PROTOCOL) – All networks connected to the Internet speak IP, the technical standard that allows data to be transmitted between two devices. TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) is responsible for making sure messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood.
Want to know more?
If you remain concerned about information disclosure or have any questions about this Privacy Statement or your dealings with TallinnHome, you are welcome to contact us at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of Data
TallinnHome and its carefully selected network of partners make every reasonable effort to include accurate and current property information on its web pages. TallinnHome shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or losses arising from:
• The use of, or inability to use the directories
• Any errors
• Misrepresentations or omission in the listings
• Products or services
Before making any journeys to view properties, you should confirm their availability and verify any critical information – particularly current asking price! – to avoid disappointment. Any queries regarding a property should be addressed directly to the selling agent.
Similarly, whilst we strive to ensure the accuracy of the rest of the content of our site, you should verify any information before acting on it as TallinnHome cannot be liable for any loss, damage or breach of contract you might suffer by placing reliance upon that information. This also applies to the content of any linked pages supplied by separate providers who publish their own business terms and conditions.
Everyone has different needs and we’re always trying to ensure that we provide our customers the best possible service. Whether you would like to visit us, speak to us by phone or access our websites, we’re continually finding new ways of making our services more accessible.
We are improving our company to make access easier for everyone. We value all our customers, and for those people who have difficulty accessing our services, we’ve trained our staff to offer you a number of alternative ways to access our products and services. These include:
• Accessibility through our website;
• Providing information over the phone or by post or email;
• Arranging a home visit;
• Organising a meeting at an alternative venue.
Our staff are trained to know that every customer has different needs. We try to ensure that all our customers can access our full range of products and services. If you need property details to be provided in an alternative format, for example Braille, large print or audiotape, please contact us.
Accessibility for Everyone
Our website has been designed with our customers in mind and we aim to make our site as accessible as possible. We are currently improving our site in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and the RNIB.
In addition, our customers can change their browser settings to make it easier for them to use the internet. For example, to enlarge text in most web browsers you can hold the CTRL button and move the mouse wheel (CTRL + 0 will reset the text size to default).
• Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) – http://www.w3.org/WAI/
• Web Accessibility in Mind (WebAIM) – http://www.webaim.org/
• Web Standards Group (WSG) – http://webstandardsgroup.org/
The entire original content of TallinnHome remains the property of TallinnHome and is copyrighted with all rights in respect of copying, broadcasting or onward publication reserved. The downloading of images from this website is restricted to your own personal use and must not be used for any financial gain. The material published within this website may not be copied, broad-casted, altered or adapted without the express permission of TallinnHome.
This policy only covers the TallinnHome website. Other links within this site to other websites are not covered by this policy and consequently we encourage you to read the Terms and Privacy Statements of our partners when entering their domain(s). The conditions of this agreement shall be in force every time you visit TallinnHome.com. The laws of Estonia govern this agreement.